Friday, January 18, 2008

Yesterday's Accomplishment


(Claire and Mike Sardina, singers in Lightning & Thunder, a Neil Diamond tribute act, being chronicled in a new documentary.)


Read about it and stream tracks from Tony Dekker (of the Great Lake Swimmers)'s score here:

Great Lake Swimmer covers Neil Diamond, scores doc

Another photo from the Song Sung Blue website:

That's Eddie Vedder with the Sardinas.

Yeah, that's what I got done yesterday. I wish I was more productive, but I'm not.




In other news, it looks like I'll be guesting Have You Heard with Bradley again this weekend because Adam's out of town. If you missed the last podcast I helped out with, it's here. It was tons of fun, and I'm excited about getting to do it again!

And this time, maybe I'll be more prepared...

No comments: