Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Show Docket/Linkage Wednesday

Show Docket: (All are welcome!)

Tonght: Lenny's Bar, 9 p.m., $5
Gravel Undertone
When Rocky Beat the Russian
Lazer/Wulf (yay!!!!!)
Holy Liars

Thursday, March 20: 40 Watt Club, Athens, GA., 10 p.m. $7
Dark Meat
Monotonix
Quiet Hooves

Friday, March 28: 40 Watt Club, Athens, GA, 9:30 p.m., FREE

Black Lips (who have a hotline in their tour van now, apparently)
Pride Parade
The Selmanaires
Pretty damn excited about this one.


Linkage Wednesday:
Maybe it is a real thing!

Ho belt. I bet you'll click, even if I offer no additional explanation. I have site stats. I'll be able to see if you do. Thanks, Pecanne Log.

Of Montreal/MGMT side project? No way....but so says Pitchfork. ("Blikk Fang"? Really?)

New Death Cab, reports Cable and Tweed. I actually kind of like the jam at the beginning, but the lyrics are toward the more obvious in Gibbard's arsenal. I don't know. I know I won't hate it. But I have a feeling my Death Cab phase really might have ended.

Recent Pasteings:

The Beatles might go Guitar Hero as well

Radiohead to judge In Rainbows animated video contest

Bon Iver releases video, gets robbed, extends tour

Lou Reed tours, is funny

Art Brut and EMI part ways

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows to be split in two

Enough? Enough.
Hope to see you all at these shows....

No comments: