Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday Monday

Post-Paste Oscar Party, today's lookin' a little frenzied. By way of apology for not yet reviewing those HHBTM records I've been meaning to (I've been listening! I just haven't had time to write about them competently yet.), here is a page of links to stuff!

Blender.com: Our Awesome List of Lists (Speaks for itself. Who doesn't like lists?)

What I spent way too long working on this morning: The Hold Steady - "Record 4 in the can"

Have You Heard's new episode, featuring an interview and in-studio performances with Atlanta's own Trances Arc, as well as a review of (gasp!) Bon Iver's For Emma, Forever Ago (the release of which I celebrated last week).

And speaking of For Emma, the review I got to write of it for Stomp and Stammer showed up on their website the other day! This is the first piece I've gotten to write for them, and I'm pretty chuffed about it. It's a privilege to review something when all I have are positive things to say. I worked really hard on this one....

Proper reviews of Keith John Adams (see below), Eux Autres and Bearsuit to come, as well as Dust Congress, most likely.


Stay tuned.

1 comment:

theleila said...

gotta love a good list. i'm feeling kinda worse for wear - two oscar parties with free wine does not an awake leila make the day after.