Thursday, May 1, 2008

Port O'Brien - All We Could Do Was Sing


How hard does Port O'Brien rock? I had no idea until I heard them in the most recent Paste Culture Club podcast. Then I realized Paste was also streaming the entire album from their website (click on the Paste Station thing, then select "Album Streams"). All We Could Do Was Sing streets May 13th. If I sounded like Port O'Brien, all I'd be able to do is sing, too.

They're touring with Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin right now, but sadly not stopping here. Or maybe they already did. Not sure. I always catch on right after someone comes through this town.

Here's that song I like so much, "I Woke Up Today":


Same song, SO much better with this visual (hahahahahahahahahahah):

From the band's MySpace.

Good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! It's been a long time since I've seen the Apache video! Wow. Just wow. This song sounds brilliant layered on top of the vid.
Thanks for this, Julia.